Frequently asked questions
- JamboPay wallet
- Bank Cards
- Mobile Money
- Payment on delivery
MPESA or AIRTEL MONEY ON DELIVERY
If you select M-PESA On Delivery, you can pay for your package when our Delivery Associates bring it to your doorstep or when you pick it up at one of our Pickup Stations. It’s easy, fast and secure!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
-You will still be able to pay Cash on Delivery if your don’t have enough money on M-Pesa account when collecting the package
Nevertheless, we encourage you to choose Pay Online reason being:
• You’ll speed up the package collection process
• Your Money is SAFE! And we will refund you if delivery fails or the product is faulty.
In case you chose to pay with a debit or credit card you warrant that you are the legal holder of the card and the funds backing it. You should also warrant that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
Using M-PESA (Safaricom) money transfer:
On the M-pesa menu:
- On your Safaricom phone go the M-PESA menu.
- Select Pay bill option and then Buy Goods and Services
- Enter FYSTAR Till Number 851990
- Enter the exact amount due on the checkout page
- Follow subsequent prompts to complete the transaction.
- You will receive an SMS from M-PESA with a Confirmation Code.
- Please input the Confirmation Code in the text area provided on the checkout page.
Using Airtel money transfer:
On the Airtel Money menu:
- Select Make payments
- Select Pay bill
- Select Other
- Enter business name as FYSTAR
- Enter Amount – e.g. 3000
- Enter your secret Pin number
- Confirm the transaction
- In the reference section, enter your National ID Number.
You will instantly receive a confirmation via SMS from AIRTEL MONEY
CASH ON DELIVERY
- Pay cash at your doorstep.
- We only accept Kenyan Shillings currency
- If you select Cash on Delivery, you can pay for your package when our Delivery Associates bring it to your doorstep or when you pick it up at one of our Pickup Stations.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
Please carry the exact amount in Kenyan Shillings, as our Delivery Associates and Pickup Station staff do not carry petty cash. Nevertheless, we encourage you to choose Pay Online via your Credit or Debit card or alternatively MPesa, EazzyPay via our Jumbo pay process. This way you will:
- Avoid carrying around high amounts of cash and thus minimize risk of loss or theft
- Speed up the payment process when you collect the package itself.
- Select the category of the product you intend to purchase from the menu
- Select the specific product you want to purchase
- You can also use the product filter on the left to help you search for a product
- You can add multiple items to cart by clicking the add to cart button on the products page
- Select view cart to see the products on your cart
- Click proceed to checkout if you’re satisfied with the products in your cart
- If you are a new customer – Enter your email address and this should direct you to the signup page or purchase as a guest.
- If you are a Returning customer enter your email address and password
- Choose your payment method
- Clicks confirm order and wait for a response from our sales team.
We will deliver/ship any purchased item online within an hour to any location in Nairobi. We also offer same day delivery to all outskirts of Nairobi which include the Nairobi Metropolitan Area and 24 hours delivery to all other counties in Kenya. This is based on the accuracy of stated address, if the address is properly annotated then rest assured your package will arrive on time and will be handled with utmost care and presented with lots of love from the Fystar Online Team.
You can track your order in two ways:
a. Clicking on the ‘track your order’ link given in your order confirmation email, or
entering your order number on this page ORDER TRACKING
In case you face any difficulty, you can email us anytime on email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0732269269