Generate and update website content (products, content, and promotions)
Intern to work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc.)
Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
Protecting the Companies viability through:
• Providing analysis and advice to the Governing Body CEO and the Managing Director on the Company’s financial and business direction.
• Maintaining systems for accurate recording and control of finances, including processing of accounts and payroll.
• Ensuring effective use and acquittal of government grants.
• Participating in attracting resources for the company through enrolments, sale Drives and other income generating means including investments.
• Reducing Expenses at all turns with an overall goal of 70% of the Gross profit put under savings or re-investments and 30% on operational Expenses and keeps increasing sales while reducing Expenses.
Financial Budgeting and Forecasting:
Protecting the Companies financial viability through:
• Preparation of an Annual budget and Financial Forecasting
• Revise on a periodical basis the Annual Budget and Forecast
• Report Actual to Budget with explanations.
• Meeting and Surpassing Manufactures ‘and Vendor Distribution Goals.
Support the Management by providing high level HR Administration oversight with ensuring:
• Adherence to contractual obligations to all employees is tracked and outsourced services give out best quality output.
• Maintenance of accurate files and reporting.
• All employees are adequately trained on all company processes and Procedures.
Together with the Managing Director, protecting the company’s legal position and the rights of the individual through:
• Providing advice and policy guidance to The Governing Body and staff, in areas of industrial/ personnel issues, OH &S, risk management, legal and compliance matters
• Establishment administrative systems and Procedure as well as record-keeping for all aspects of the shops.
• Keeping an overview of equity issues across whole staff.
Support the Principal by facilitating:
• Signage Strategy.
• Maximizing publication relations opportunities i.e. positive message – At Fystar Wines and Spirits Limited where only Genuine Products are sold.
• Ensure clear promotional material is readily available including web, pamphlets, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Maximize on all enquiries to being converted to sales opportunities.
• Develop advertising schedule for social media and web presence as well as mobile presence.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
• Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
• Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.)
• Update product information and content on the website
• Create banners, images, promotions etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
• Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
• Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
• Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website
• Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
Good relations/customer service:
• Ensuring general smooth running of the administration of the Company on behalf of the CEO/ Managing Director, the Governing Body, staff, customers and general community.
• Participating in wider community life
• Acting as interface with outside bodies – governments, local Council Associations, Liquor Licensing board and associations in relation to business and financial management.
• To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
• Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
• Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
• Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Managing Director/ General Manager or Designated Representative.
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
Experience & Education
• Must Have Business Management Skill set With a Bachelor’s Degree in commerce/ Business Management or Administration from a reputable University
• Must have at least 3 years of accounting and management experience or prove Knowledge working in an accounting/ management department or internship.
• Must have expert level Excel skills.
• Knowledge and Education on Change Management and strategic planning.
• Knowledge and proven Education on Sales, Distribution and Marketing.
• Knowledge in ecommerce
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Planning and organizing.
• Strong communication skills.
• Information and task monitoring.
• Problem analysis skills.
• Judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Supervisory/leadership skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
• Ability to work under pressure and continuously meet deadlines.
• Place of duty will be structured to suite an accounting environment and added pressure to your daily work will be inevitable
The employee may be required to travel throughout all Fystar wines and spirits outlets as needed.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.